THRESHER VENTURES, LLC
Last Updated: 14 August 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your username as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. User interactions and site browsing habits are tracked using analytic software. We use our own tracking software and do not share user tracking data with other services (i.e. Google, Facebook, etc.)
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us, such as third-party vendors for hosting and development of this service. These vendors, or their representatives, may have periodic access to this site for maintenance, development, and technical support. There are service-level agreements with these vendors for the protection of your data. These vendors are:
- We may share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
We use best-in-class internet security software to regularly scan our services for vulnerabilities. We also limit access to Thresher staff and contractors under strict agreement for data protection. We do not share your data beyond what is noted in this document. Our hosting company, Flywheel, uses generally accepted security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under their control.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Thresher Ventures, LLC
6841 Elm Street, #333
McLean, Virginia 22101